Every year at this time I look forward to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale because it's such a great opportunity to stock up on stylish fall essentials and save money while doing so. Right now until July.16th is early access to the sale before the public for Nordstrom Cardholders. Not a cardholder? No problem. You can either wait until the public access which runs from July.17th-August.2nd (or if you see something here that you love and want to guarantee you'll be able to get it in your size or color choice, you won't want to wait!) You can do what I did and sign up for a Nordstrom Rewards card (credit OR debit options available). As always, everything ships for free which is one major reason why I love ordering online from Nordstrom.
There are so many amazing pieces it's hard to know where to begin, so I've put together all of my classy favorites for you in each category to give you a head start! With the insane heat here in Florida right now, as much as I love summer, I'm really looking forward to cooler weather and am excited for all the fall fashion goodness. Riding boots, jeans and sweaters anyone?
Have you purchased anything from the sale yet? I'd love to know what pieces you snagged! What do you have on your radar for fall?
BLOUSE: SheIn $26! (c/o) // JEANS: 7FAM ( old) flare leg version , lighter version SHOES: Tory Burch // BAG: ( Local shop) similar: here , here , here , here + here SUNGLASSES: Target on sale under $14! ( Designer version here ) // EARRINGS: Majorica .... Happy October everyone! The first day of Fall in the Bay Area certainly didn't disappoint! The leaves have already begun turning colors, the air has that crispness to it in the early morning + late evening and during the day we're warmed by the sun's rays on even the chilliest sounding temps-the 60's actually feel more like 80's. We've already begun stocking up on white mini pumpkins and other fall decor. If you've been following along on instagram, you may have seen that we are actually growing our own pumpkins and have already harvested 9! They grew from seeds in the compost on our property and were transferred so they had already turned orange weeks ago an...
Lately it feels as though this year is just zooming by, doesn't it? I feel like we just celebrated Christmas and the start of 2015 and now we're looking forward to Easter in just a week's time. I've also been thinking about another special day...Mother's Day. It's hard to believe it's just 6 weeks away! I try to stay organized and prepare a bit early every year as my mom lives in Canada and I always have to factor in extra shipping time for gifts being sent from Florida. I try to be as creative as possible and mail something meaningful in lieu of time spent together during an experience such as a treatment at a spa, enjoying lunch or an outdoor mother-daughter date as we once did before. Now that I'm a mother myself, I have a better ideas as to what most want and need when it comes to a tangible present so I'm putting together a little list below in case you're also the type who likes to plan in advance (or at least pins things to revisit later ...
Crepe Wrap Dress // Sunglasses // Boater Hat (just $14!) iPhone case // Chandelier Earrings // Miracle One-Piece Swimsuit Kate Spade Tote // Black Espadrille Wedges // Suede Heels (comes in 5 colors!) One of my favorite retailers is having their huge half-yearly sale right now, and it's honestly the perfect time as we move from less predictable spring weather to warm, sunny days ahead sporting our favorite sandals + a breezy feminine dress. These espadrille wedges above also come in brown and are a summer must-have, a timeless staple you'll enjoy for years to come! They are a great option for those who find high heels daunting or moms like myself who want a more comfortable and safer options while out and about with little ones, yet want to avoid settling for flip flops or tennis shoes. They are under $75 and won't last long so if you see your size right now-grab them! I al...
Comments
Post a Comment